Half of a year! Oh my.
At six months …
- Riddles is still tall and skinny. With a big head. My dad was a tall, skinny, smart man. Maybe Riddles is shaping up to be like his namesake.
- Riddles is laid-back and good-looking like Husbanks. Maybe this means the world will be good to him.
- Riddles started to go to school this month. So far, it’s been great.
- Riddles started eating from a spoon. And now with sippy cups in the mix, Hil is constantly washing dishes.
- We survived our first bad cold with
a bulb syringe, Tylenol, and salinegrace and style.
- Riddles started to suck his thumb.
- I enjoy Riddles’ company. I am surprised by the rewarding and fulfilling friendship I have with someone who remembers less than my dog does. In Riddles’ defense, we have a really smart dog.
- We accidentally removed Sarah’s blanket from the six month picture!
- Husbanks and I each have a favorite picture from the six month photo shoot. We are at odds. So … you decide which becomes the official six month picture. Vote here.