Today Riddles is five months old.
At five months old …
- We are grabbing everything we can. And if the thing we grab is not attached to something heavier than what our little arms can lift, it goes in our mouth.
- Speaking of mouths, we stick out our tongue more now. I always thought it was cute when Caleb stuck his tongue out for pictures. I am glad Riddles does it now too.
- Still speaking of mouths, we started “the practice” of eating rice cereal.
- We started to play in Shilah‘s exersaucer.
- We can roll over, but we don’t do so consistently. Only when the spirit moves us.
- A precursor to crying is squeaking. Nice to have a warning.
- We are vocal and sound more and more like a pterodactyl everyday (comparison copyrighted by Cam).
- We still don’t have hair… or eyebrows really. Good thing we are really really good-looking.