Katie posted this and tagged all her blogging friends. I now tag all of you! Here are the questions:
1. Who is your style icon? I … don’t think I have one. I do work with some fashionistas though.
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? Katie, I agree – I don’t think “socialite literature” is a term. Does this mean Lauren Conrad’s “novels?” Then I have no answer.
3. Favorite party theme? Costume.
4. Go to Halloween costume? “Dirty Dancing.”
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? I have my house cleaned and I get pedicures. Oh, and Gina. I get very excited about haircut day with Gina.
6. Living person you admire? My colleagues with energetic toddlers at home. Dawkins does it all on her own, Lacy deals with double trouble, and Stephanie became a real life Real Simple with her creative uses for breast milk. All of their sons are delightful. I’m sure it’s hard to have happy toddlers and be really smart in corporate America, but they make it look easy. Like a hobby.
7. Greatest Fear? Getting murdered and not leaving clues. If I get murdered, I want 48 Hours Mystery to thank me and show how smart I was because I left clues that caught my killer.
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I disregard people who share uninformed opinions. I wish I weren’t so snobby about ignorant people.
9. Which talent would you most like to have? I wish I could read Husbanks’ mind.
10. Greatest Achievement? Anytime you help someone understand the assurance and peace that a journey with God can bring, you have achieved something.
Oh, I also rode a mule into the mother f@*%ing Grand Canyon.