Guys – in six years you will achieve the intense marital zen you are about to witness …
1.What are your middle names? Ryan and Louise.
2. How long have you been together? First date was in 2001. I wanted that to happen much more quickly but who is still bitter about that?
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? For the longest year of my life.
4. Who asked who out? Ryan asked me to go see Janet Reno speak. He thought that would be a funny first date for two good friends.
5. How old are each of you? All hail the King and Queen of the Twenties!
6. Did you go to the same school? I don’t know how the two of us met at a southern Baptist university in Texas, but we did.
7. Are you from the same home town? No.
8. Who is the smartest? Yes.
9. Who majored in what? Husbanks: Entrepreneurship and HR, Hil: Religion and Journalism/PR
10. Who is the most sensitive? I need to cuddle.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Austria … does that count?
12. Who has the worst temper? Me again.
13. How many children do you want? Stop asking me this, it makes me sweaty.
14. Who does the cooking? Me.
15. Who is more social? Hus … “two drinks or more” … banks
16. Who is the neat freak? Husbanks.
17. Who is the most stubborn? If you even think it’s you, Husbanks, I will hunt you down.
18. Who wakes up earlier? Hollis.
19. Where was your first date? The Black-Eyed Pea. Second date? Ben Folds with Matt Emmons. Third date? Texas State Fair with Katie then Haunted House with Stacie. We can’t be alone, I guess.
20. Who has the bigger family? Me.
21. Do you get flowers often? No. I get things like car titles. And respect.
22. How do you spend the holidays? We split them. And I handle it really maturely.
23. Who is more jealous? I got jealous.
24. How long did it take to get serious? Who wrote this question? A 16-year-old? We were good friends for a year (see #3) so I think we were sewius the minute he dumped whatever her name is.
25. Who eats more? Me.
26. What do you do for a living? I do PR and he does Schwork.
27. Who’s better with the computer? Excel? Husbanks. Blogging or COMMENTING TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR WIFE HAS A HOBBY? Me.
28. Who drives when you are together? Ha. Husbanks. I am not a good driver.
29. What is your song? “Oh Yoko” by John Lennon.