It’s a “boyfriend” survey – brought to you by Morgan! (You can fill it out for ladies too)
2. How long have you been together? Married for 4 years
3. How long dated? We met in 2000, started dating in 2001 and got married in 2003.
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Depends on the cuisine. Slab of meat? – Husbanks. Sushi? – Hil
6. Who said “I love you” first? Husbanks. But we had been friends for so long it was anti-climatic. We already knew we were getting married by the time it was said. It was a formality.
7. Who is taller? Husbanks
8. Who sings better? That’s a tie. We are musical people. Husbanks is a better drummer though.
9. Who is smarter? Husbanks has the math, science and golf knowledge – I own all things historical.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine for sure. Husbanks has one mood: smiley. He is never mad or upset with anyone– even when they deserve it. I am a lucky, lucky woman.
11. Who does the laundry? Husbanks does laundry (master folder), and I drive all other items to the dry cleaners.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Husbanks takes it out, I bring the empty containers back in.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me. Hollis behaves more when Husbanks is closest to him.
14. Who pays the bills? Husbanks.
15. Who is better with the computer? Husbanks is an excel master (you have seen his designs), and he can code … but I may be better at the interweb.
16. Who mows the lawn? Have you met me? Prissy with the heat situation. Husbanks gets in the Texas sun. I won’t even bake cookies when it’s over 50 degrees.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me (usually). I make the menus.
18. Who drives when you are together? Have you met me? Prissy with the driving situation. Husbanks is a better driver AND I hate driving.
19. Who pays when you go out? We switch off. It’s not very adult. We have our own individual “fun” accounts and someone has to pay out of their account when we go out. Every time Husbanks picks up the bill he reads it, closes the folder, and says, “It’s too much, I won’t pay.” But then he pays.
It was funny the first time.
20. Who is most stubborn? Have you met me? Prissy with the “getting my way” situation.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Take a guess. Between Prissy and Smiley, I think Husbanks is the more “emotionally mature” one.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His. My dad doesn’t travel very often. Ryan’s parents take that Chevy Suburban all over the Lone Star State!
23. Who kissed who first? It was Husbanks’ idea.
24. Who asked who out? Husbanks asked me to go see Janet Reno speak because we thought it would be a funny first date. But then 9/11 happened, Reno couldn’t fly to Waco, Texas … so we went to the Black Eyed Pea.
25. Who proposed? Husbanks proposed in March 2003.
26. Who is more sensitive? That would be Prissy.
27. Who has more friends? I think I do because I am in PR – I am an outgoing person. Husbanks is really hot so people just come to him. Doesn’t really try. Jerk
28. Who has more siblings? It’s a tie: I have two half siblings and Husbanks has one full sibling so we each have one – do the math.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? It’s kind of a three-legged race. Husbanks wears the necessity (maintenance, money, moving to Austin, negotiating) pants – I wear the social/travel pants. You could say I wear the fun pants!